Meals and snacks are included during/after bootcamp.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a safe trip!
The DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis Forest Park is a family-friendly, 220 room hotel located on the Washington University campus.
4550 Forest Park Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri 63108
Discounted hotel rate
For attendees of the PEM Bootcamp, the hotel has offered Washington University School of Medicine (WUSM) a group block of rooms for the discounted rate of $128 (+tax).
Please use this link to book your room. In order to receive the discounted rate, rooms need to be booked by June 26, 2022. Please use the “change” button on the reservation to change the date, if you need the room longer than one night.
- GO to Doubletree Forest Park website https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/stlpkdt use your group code PEM. Enter date within requested block and click special rate. Group Code is PEM
- Prefer to CALL the hotel, the information is as follows: 314- 256-7777 and ASK for Group PEM Bootcamp.
Daily/overnight parking is not included in the room rate. Self-park: $15/night
Parking: Check in first and let desk clerk know you need to park, they will program a key to open garage gate.
Park at the DoubleTree or St. Louis Children’s Hospital garage.
If flying, the St. Louis MetroLink light rail train will take you to and from Lambert Airport for a fare of $3.50 (each way). Travel time is about 25 minutes from Lambert airport to the DoubleTree Forest Park. You should exit the train at the Central West End station. Exit the platform via the ascending staircase. Once you are up to the street level, walk (right), approximately 2 blocks to the hotel. There is an Applebee’s restaurant located directly below the DoubleTree Forest Park.
A cab ride from the airport to the DoubleTree Forest Park Hotel will cost approximately $60.00.
- Laclede Cab Co.: 314-652-3456
- County Cab: 314-991-5300
The DoubleTree Forest Park is located in the “Central West End”. This is a small St. Louis neighborhood that is very walkable and located just across Forest Park Ave. from the hotel. The cross street of your hotel is Euclid which is also the main street in the Central West End. You can walk down Euclid about 7 blocks and find boutiques, antique shops, an independent book store, coffee shops, bars and sidewalk restaurants. Many of our fellows choose to live in this cosmopolitan neighborhood close to the hospital.
- Restaurants in the Central West End
- Also a couple blocks from your hotel is Forest Park; our 1,293 acre city park (bigger than New York’s Central Park). The park houses a free zoo, the St. Louis Art Museum (also free), the Muny outdoor theater, the Science Center (free), a couple of golf courses and miles of jogging and biking trails.
- And of course, the Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine campus resides right outside your hotel.